We are pleased to announce our 2017 Annual General Meeting, Monday 27 November 2017, 7.00pm at the House of Commons (Wilson Room, Portcullis House). Click here to download a copy of all the AGM papers (zip format).
1. Chair’s welcome and apologies
2. Officers’ reports and Questions:
c. Annual report of the Executive (to follow)
d. Reports by other Officers, including:
i. Updating of membership records
3. Treasurer’s report and Questions:
a. Balance sheet
b. Record of accounts
c. Estimates/Budget for next year
4. Announcement of new Executive members for 2017-18; and ratification by AGM
6. Discussion: LCER’s objectives in terms of electoral reform
7. Membership subscription levels for 2017-18 (if not agreed under Item 5)
8. Any Other Business
The meeting will close by 9.00pm.