We send out an all-member mailing around once a month. If you don't want to receive these, you can do two things:
- Sign in to your account, go to "my account", and select "communications".
- Or, click on the "Manage communication preferences" link in the footer of any of our emails
- Both of these will take you to a page where you can check a box requesting "No mailings, please - just AGM and election alerts"
Please note that all members (even those who have unsubscribed from regular mailings) will still receive a few emails each year. We're bound by our constitution to:
- Invite all members to our Annual General Meeting
- Enable all members to vote in elections for our Executive
- Keep you informed about any issues relating to your membership
Members who don't have email will receive ONE letter by post each year with an update of our activities, an invitation to our AGM, and details of how to vote in Executive elections.